Script Save the Dates

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

This is definitely my most elegant save the date I've done so far. Can anyone guess what my favorite part is? - I'd never given it much thought before, but Amy specifically asked that the word "please" or "kindly" be used in front of the phrase "save the date." Even though it was one little word, I think it was truly important in capturing the romantic design that she envisioned. And romantic it is, I'm in love with all the swirling calligraphy!

These were printed on 100lb ivory cardstock with black ink. They came with matching ivory envelopes with custom return addressing and guest addressing.

Such a beautiful final piece, I kept one and have it on my inspiration board in my office! :)

1 comments:

  1. Do you have an etsy shop? I would like to know how to see your creation and possibly order? Let me know thanks

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger