Scrabble Save the Date

Tuesday, January 24, 2012














































Take a look at one of the latest save the date cards to be sent out in the post! I can't take all of the credit though, Kelly came to me with the Scrabble pieces idea entirely by herself. She and her amazing wedding planner Elyse from Tying.the.Knot Wedding Coordination simply enlisted me to develop a look for the save the dates that would carry through to her wedding invitations - fun, laid back, whimsical and out-of-the-box!

We've already started on her wedding invitations, and (can't believe I'm about to type this) they are my favorite set that I've ever done. That means a lot considering all the wonderful brides and invitations I've been able to be a part of. I can't wait to show you!

2 comments:

  1. OMG that is so freaking cute!!!! Great job, that is GORGEOUS!!!!

    Natalie
    www.projectdowhatyoulove.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger