Cozamia

Friday, January 20, 2012



One of my smaller projects that I plan on getting to soon is experimenting with vignettes in different rooms of the house. In the first guest bedroom, I have the bottom Cozamia print in a bright white frame. Right now it matches perfectly with the wall colors, but the rest of the room needs a TON of work. So needless to say, you won't be seeing photos of that room makeover any time soon, but I did want to share these amazing prints with you.

Fingers crossed that I knock out some furniture redos over the weekend, so I can start posting about them next week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I am loving this print also.but wondering what the true colors of it are. I can't tell if its grey or blue in it, salmon or pink, plum or brown? I can't seem to find that info & I'm so in love with this print! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AviLynn, it's blue, salmon and plum! Click on the word Cozamia in the post and it will take you straight to the site where there is more of a description.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely | Southern Fashion & Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger