Closet Visit

Wednesday, January 11, 2012


So I went out of town for two days, and Blogger wouldn't let me publish my prepared posts from my phone! Total frustration. To play catch up, you're getting the two posts that were intended for Monday and Tuesday. Tomorrow you'll get the ones for Wednesday and Thursday.

Anyway, Closet Visit is one of my newest obsessions. It's literally a visit into the closets of inspiring and stylish women. I find that most of the photos are excitingly eclectic and document how to incorporate the uncommon into your rather common wardrobe. Think a lot of fun pattern and print combos with one-of-a-kind vintage treasures. A little out-of-the-box but each set of photos embodies artsy, unorthodox and creative fashion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger