DIY Drink Stirrers

Thursday, December 15, 2011


While out and about, I got inspired by these tiny tinsel ornaments. I knew they could serve some purpose other than hanging on a Christmas tree once a year. And then, the tiny light bulb went off above my head... drink stirrers! You could use these for birthday parties, engagement parties, NYE, and other festive events. Not to mention, all the holiday decor is about to go on major sale, so you'll have a perfect way to dress your party beverage for barely any $$$.

I'm currently thinking up a reason to use these... Might be accompanying my future bar cart? :)

1 comments:

  1. OMG...HOW CUTE!! You could stick them in your hair, too, for hair pins :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger