Another Blonde Moment

Thursday, December 1, 2011

As a blonde who cannot cook, this is pretty much the answer I've been looking for... a line of cookbooks specifically written for peroxide lovers.

Debbie Thornton is the blonde behind the recipes in her books aptly titled Any Blonde Can Do It and How to Meat a Blonde, Brunette and a Redhead. I snatched up one of those books after tasting her bleached blonde chili and learning she has a cookbook entirely for crockpotting (yes, I just made that word up). 

The illustrations and chapter titles are hilarious! PERFECT and completely unique gift for your blonde friend/family member/coworker with a sense of humor and a freezer full of frozen Lean Cuisines - I may or may not have just described myself.

Find the full line of books HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger