Bridal Party Brunch and Invitations

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I've really been excited about this invitation post. Mainly because these photos were not staged, they are from the actual bridal brunch that I designed the invitations for. I wish EVERY client would supply me with photos of their event with full decorations!! I love everything about this brunch and how they displayed the invitation beside the cake and flowers.

This invitation is actually an updated version of an older bridal brunch design I had previously made using hand-lettering and watercolors. I changed the flower colors and set everything at an angle. I think it was truly perfect for the event after seeing these photos.

Thanks to Sarah at fairy tales come true for thinking of me to design these invitations for her. The photos are credited to Sarah and also Shannon at Photo Safari. You can see all the photos over on their blogs as well. Thank you ladies!

If you have photos from an event and I designed your invitation, I'd love to see them and maybe even include them in a post! Email apinchoflovely@gmail.com!

2 comments:

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger