Izak Zenou

Friday, April 29, 2011




I chose the very distinct illustration style of Izak Zenou to post about today (in lieu of posting about the royal wedding). His work has been featured in books, magazines, exhibitions, department store windows and even on a fragrance bottle. He partnered with major designer, Celine and produced a sell-out scarf design. Not to mention, he crafted his own brand of t-shirts, handbags, scarves and watches that are sold across the country. No big surprise he's one of my favorite illustrators, right?! His linear ink style is magnificent, don't you think?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love his drawing style! I especially love the way he draws the hair on the models, its gorgeous! Great person to post about :).
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, his illustrations are amazing.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These illustrations are magnifcent! I always wished so badly that I could draw/paint beautiful images such as these. If I could I would maybe think about going into fashion design! Thanks so much for sharing these inspiring images :)

    Oh, and also thanks so much for dropping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger