I Wore... Leopard, Green & Mustard

Wednesday, March 23, 2011




Okay, so leopard isn't exactly a color, but it can be treated like one. I like pairing it with color combinations that aren't so expected - like olive green and mustard yellow. I also love it with a deep purple or robin's egg blue. So surprising how many colors you can mix an animal print with! I'd love to hear if you have any other suggestions.

These were just a couple of the pictures from my best friend's engagement party this past Saturday. It was nice to go home and see everyone for once! Usually, I'm home for a holiday and everyone is scattered around with little to or time to all get together. Accompanied with great wine and food, it was an all-over fabulous evening reconnecting with old friends.

I also did the invitations for this party which I'll be posting very soon! As well as save the dates that are just now underway. Very excited for the rest of the wedding festivities this summer!

3 comments:

  1. leopard, coral, and navy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also have leopard shoes. Wear them to almost everything.. Really lightens up an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leopard is so a color and don't let anyone tell you otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely | Southern Fashion & Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger