Christmas Cookie Decorating!

Friday, December 17, 2010






For some reason, I've been involved in a lot of cookie baking this Christmas. First, there was the cookie exchange where I returned home with two boxes full of cookies. And now, from the same group that brought you Halloween pumpkin carving, we present our Christmas cookie decorating skills. I think it's safe to say you can expect a Valentine's Day party too.

At the end of it all, we baked three bags of sugar cookies, and if I had it my way, there would have been a fourth. We decorated long into the night - I think about 11 p.m. to be exact. There was flour everywhere, glitter icing, scary-looking gingerbread men and maybe a little competition. Okay yes, so Beau and I argued about the cookie dough, and he accused me of copying his snowflakes, but it was like a giant flashback into graphic design school which was fun.

Now not only do I have a fridge full of cookies (that I've been eating for breakfast), but I think I'm fully in the Christmas spirit!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, I can see you and Beau fighting over icing, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like so much fun to make!
    I'm going to make a red velvet cake for Christmas- red and white is very festive. You've inspired me to get creative and decorate the top of my cake x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely | Southern Fashion & Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger