Spanish Moss Vintage

Tuesday, March 30, 2010


A while back, I subscribed to the Spanish Moss email because I wanted to get updates on their new shipments of one-of-a-kind vintage clothing and accessories. It's the type of stuff I could only dream to find in my local thrift store. A site where wearing things like a "turban" or "chain harness" doesn't look silly. Not only that, but the way it's all coordinated together is so inspiring.  I've also found that their blog proves to be as equally enthralling. I always check out the editorial pictures - "Cheatin' Heart" is my favorite.  I could go on and on, and they're even on Twitter. Can't get enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments and feedback are always appreciated!

« »

A Pinch of Lovely | Southern Fashion & Style Blog All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger